Education & Training
Why choose the University of Minnesota?
With the Center for Immunology as its nexus for immunology research and training, the University of Minnesota is a great place to study.
- Living in Minnesota
- Student life at the University of Minnesota
- Resources for students
- Diversity in graduate education
- Biomedical Discovery District—state-of-the art facilities where many immunology programs are located
Explore education and training opportunities with the Center for Immunology.
Pursue an advanced degree in:
- Microbiology, Immunology, and Cancer Biology
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology & Genetics
- MD/PhD combined
- Veterinary Medicine
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Biophysics
The Center for Immunology creates an exceptional community for postdoctoral fellows, with access to research funding, facilities, and their own professional organization within the University of Minnesota.
Through this directed-research experience in the area of infection and immunity, current medical students will gain a greater appreciation for scientific discovery and immunology in their future medical practice and lay the groundwork for entry into an academic medicine career pathway.