International Travel Grant for PostDoctoral Fellows
International Travel Grants for Postdoctoral Fellows
Application Guidelines and Instructions
The Center for Immunology will offer travel awards of $500 to support travel costs for 2 postdoctoral fellows who present research results at international scientific meetings and symposia. The program will support costs of that travel up to a limit of $500 per fiscal year.
- Eligibility for this program is restricted to Center for Immunology postdoctoral fellows whose faculty preceptor for research is based at the University of Minnesota and contributes their indirect costs to the University of Minnesota.
- Applicants must include the CFI logo on the poster or slides and the topic must be central to postdoctoral research performed at the University of Minnesota.
- Postdocs may only receive one travel grant in a given year and will not be eligible to apply the following year in order to provide an opportunity for others.
- Graduate Programs for Incoming Students
- Current CFI Graduate Students
- Prospective Postdoctoral Trainees
- CFI Current PostDoctoral Associates
- Funding Opportunities
- Immunology Training Grant
- Medical Student Summer Research Program
- New Employee Required Training
- Professional Development Resources
- R.E.D. Seminar Series